At SMART Recruiting we believe the recruiting process is the most critical step and we will take the time necessary to get it right the first time.
- The full recruitment process is initiated by obtaining an in-depth job analysis, preferably by visiting the client, thereby familiarising oneself with the client, their culture and environment, followed by immediate advertising, search, networking and head hunting (if required).
- This is followed by in-depth reference checks, skills evaluation and preliminary competency and skills based interviewing based on the client’s top five selection criteria and resultant short listing.
- The client is presented with a candidate profiles and recommendations.
- Ongoing interface with the successful candidate during the subsequent three month guarantee period.
- We further offer, if required –
- ITC checks
- Criminal checks
- Facilitation of psychometric evaluations
Submit a Vacancy
We look forward to assisting you with your recruitment requirements.
Call us on 082 882 3762 or send your vacancy description by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.